The cashier shall receive and confirm from the customer cash/cheque or transfer and issue an official receipt to the customer.
- The cashier shall reconcile the total revenue received against the issued receipts by close of business and thereafter bank the reconciled revenue.
- The cashier shall complete the reconciliation summary form and submit it alongside the banking slips to the revenue accountant.
- The revenue accountant shall reconcile the banking, cashiers reconciliations, and the MIS and forward to the commercial manager on a daily basis.
- The revenue accountant shall post the day’s transaction into the system.
- The revenue accountant shall produce the daily cash summaries and banking reports and monthly bank reconciliations.
The revenue accountant shall produce the monthly reports for management.
- About us
- Our Services
- Customer Information
- Media Centre
- Contact us